In the streets {open}

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Artemis kept running until she reached a small clearing. She stopped abruptly and cautioned with her hand for him to stop as well. "Shhh....rabbits" Pointing towards the rabbit holes on the ground.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Crucifix smiled his cocky half-smile. He knew she could wait forever, but her stomach was empty. He could hear it a mile away. He pursed his lips and let out a long whistle. Soon, rabbits began to pop out of the holes, nibbling on whatever stalks of grass they could find.

"Now's your chance," he whispered to Artemis, "shoot one."
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 pm

She was yet again amazed. Pulling out her bow and arrow from her quiver she aimed for the plumper one and shot. The arrow whizzed and hit the rabbit right on it's side. She ran over to it, took out her knife, and slit it's throat quick and easy as to end it's pain.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Crucifix didn't like any form of killing, but he still felt the sympathy as she ended its pain quickly. He could feel the compassion in her heart. "You think that'll do you for now or do you need something bigger?" He said.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:50 am

Artemis slung the rabbit over her shoulder and skipped happily over to him. "This should do nicely." Finally after three days of no meat, just berries, Artemis would get some real food. She was starving but it still needed to be skinned before it could cook.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 am

"Alright. I'll set up a fire while you prepare it," Crucifix said as he threw his katana into a tree. It flew back to him like a boomerang as a bunch of branches fell to the ground before him. He felt that should do the trick.
He put them all into a pile and lit up a match. He threw the match into the pile and stood back. Suddenly, a breeze kicked up and the fire began to grow. Crucifix was thankful.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 am

Artemis took out her knife and started skinning the it. It looked so delicious her mouth began to water. Now she understood how other animals ate their meat raw. She could almost picture how good the rabbit would taste.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 am

Crucifix looked over at Artemis. She seemed to drool over the meat. He could tell if she had the oppertunity, she would eat it raw there on the spot.
"There's a reason why creatures like you and I don't eat raw meat." He said.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am

"Awww....I really wish I could though...." She said. NO! She thought. She can't eat raw meat! She has to cook it. But....oh so tempting. She kept skinning the meat and thought of how much better it would taste cooked.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm

"As tempting as it may be, raw meat is dangerous for your stomach," he said as he took shreads of meat and put them on a pan. He placed the pan over the fire and let them simmer.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:13 pm

"You're right." She said as she watched the meat cook.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:32 pm

When Crucifix finished the first batch of meat, he put the pan down in front of her and let her eat it. He grabbed the second batch of strips and examined them. He never liked to see the insides of creatures. That was why they were on the inside of the body, Crucifix figured. But he paid it no more attention.

Grabbing another pan, he placed the strips in order and put that pan over the fire and let them cook.
"So what part of Jermondur are you from, assuming you are actually an elf," he said, breaking the ice.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm

"Cranxai." She replyed, though she didn't know why that would really matter.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:43 pm

"Ah. So you're a High Elf then," he said as he pulled the last bit of meat out. He took the first bite. He savored the tender juicy meat as he chewed and swallowed.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Between mouthfuls of meat, Artemis managed to nod, then continued wolfing down her food.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by KU7 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Kain sat in front of a waterfall with his ancient sword over his knees not moving, then in a movement too fast for human eyes, he sprung up and started swinging his sword in one smooth fluid movement, his advisors frowned on his warrior atitude, hah ignorant fledglings they who have never felled an enemy in battle. He caught a scent he had not smelled in centuries the archangel Crucifix...and a female probably an elf, he walked towards them
avatar
KU7
Governor

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Artemis had just finished her food when her pointy ears pricked up at the sound of something approaching off in the distance. It walked on two legs so she couldn't see how it could be a woodland creature.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by KU7 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 am

He walked through the bush not bothering to cloak his presence, lest it be seen as hostile, even he would rather not fight an archangel, unless it was absolutely necessary, he saw the elf and Crucifix sitting at a campfire, the girl hadn't seen him yet, if she had she would not be able to keep the fear of her face, he stepped into the clearing.
avatar
KU7
Governor

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 am

Crucifix looked up as he heard sounds in the woods. A familiar scent prickled his nose, but he hadn't smelt it in forever. He reached out with his consciousness to feel the pressence coming towards them. It's mind was blocked well.

When it came closer, Crucifix saw it. It was Kain, the vampire king.
"Welcome, Governor Kain," Crucifix greeted. It was custom for city leaders of different nations to bow in respect to each other, so Crucifix stood and bowed slowly.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by KU7 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 am

Kain bowed to the archangel, before flashing a wicked smile to the elf.
"So, what's a chosen doin' in the middle of a forest with a spratling elf?
avatar
KU7
Governor

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 am

SPRATLING elf?! Artemis glowered at him. She was already starting to dislike him.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by KU7 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:36 am

Kain smirked at her, her anger was projecting her thoughts to the extent he didn't need to try and hear them.

Little girl, curb your tongue or I'll bite it off, a spratling like you is an ant on my boot heel, it takes more effort not to crush it.
avatar
KU7
Governor

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am

"Be careful with what you say to her, Kain. She is under my watch," Crucifx said with harsh authority. He knew chosens and angels were often confused, so he let the mistake go unnoticed. He looked over at Artemis, who seemed to want to jump on him and tear him apart, but she was no match for the leader of the vampire race. He grabbed her wrists and gave her a stern look, telling her not to do it with his eyes.
avatar
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 26
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://enthedrill.canadacry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by KU7 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am

"I have no wish to kill her, but if she comes at me she will die.
You did not answer my question, what are you doing with the spratlig out in the wilds?
avatar
KU7
Governor

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Artemis on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 am

"Pfft...he doesn't need to answer your question." She grumbled.
avatar
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-02
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum